PORTUGAL MEETING IN 17.02.2022-18.02.2022
1. The project officials of the Netherlands and Turkey did not attend, the participants introduced themselves.
2. Since Turkey did not send art therapy, it was discussed what to do about it. Because no consensus could be obtained, a meeting was scheduled for March 7, 2021. The outcomes of the art therapists’ interviews were assessed.
LISBON / PORTUGAL
3. Turkey has sent a report that it has completed the project. According to this report, Turkey applied the therapies, while the Netherlands took a role in the research section. It has been discussed that this is not in accordance with the rules set in the France meeting.
4. Google drive has been installed for the countries to translate the tests into their own languages.
5. Until the next meeting, it has been decided to apply the tests and start the therapies, and this meeting will be in July.